Monday 23 June 2008

Have another look

at the exhibition...

I've been going along late last week to steal another look at our paintings. It's all good. Very quiet. That's ok, I suppose.

I uploaded some more photos of the paintings, the venue and the opening in this Flickr Set. Tom and I did a picture swap. So, I'll be getting one of his Gestalten (the grey one) on Friday and he takes one of my Fields around my Parents' House paintings home with him. He hasn't said which one it'll be, but I think I know. It's nice to know it goes somewhere good.

0806160003

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for putting the photos up, Gesa - I was able to show Nick what he missed!

Gesa said...

You're very welcome, Jenny... yes, Rosie caught a glimpse of it yesterday before we disassembled it thoroughly...