Tuesday 9 October 2007

Poster sale at Imagekind

Imagekind is a US-based website selling posters and prints. Several other artist bloggers such as Vivien at Paintings Prints and Stuff and Katherine at Making A Mark have been writing about it and recommending it for an easy to use, good quality print-as-you-go business.




I have had some business cards and postcards made recently in preparation for the upcoming art sale, been distributing them eagerly and thought I'd try and see about the quality of poster prints from some of my photos. So, as a new sidebar addition, you can now go and buy some of my paintings as prints. I've been toying with the size of file and quality of the print outs - and it seems to work pretty well.

I can buy back prints as and when I want to - I tried different sizes and quality of paper - their standard enhanced matt poster stock is very good, and their more expensive Hahnemuehle Torchon gives a clear crispness to the pastel paintings which is excellent.

While based in the US, they post all over the world, so no excuse really ;)

No comments: