Thursday 27 September 2007

My first local art sale!

These abstract pastel/mixed media paintings will be going to a local charity art sale mid-October. I just had confirmation that it is going ahead... Very exciting - and I am definitely getting quite good at handing out my new business cards :)

More details will follow... But here's the paintings first:

Textured Walls #1, Pastel on board
50x70cm

Textured Walls #1, Pastel on board
50x70cm

Land marks #1, Mixed media on paper
45x55cm

Jerusalem Backyard, Pastel on paper
30x40cm

The last one is the oldest, and I think that shows. - It's been on my living room wall for a while, and I'm looking forward to finding something else to replace it with - I was keen on putting something relatively small into the exhibition as well, and this one seemed to fit.

No comments: