Wednesday 5 March 2008

One, two, three, GO!!!

The runner, Mixed media on paper, 40x50cm


Yesterday over lunch:

M: So, I saw the email you sent round about the art stuff. - I can't believe that you don't have a clue what you'll gonna do with those papers!!! Is that true, you don't know what you'll do with them? That's terrible!
G: Hm, yes - basically: I could do a whole range of things with them, but it'll need to rummage a little longer for it to become clearer what it may be.
M: That's so strange...

...

G: So, am I gonna get some papers from you? Why don't you just empty your pockets now?
M: Hey dude, I for sure can't do that [imagine good Canadian accent at this point ;)]. Well, it's not that I gonna give you any old paper. I need to get something for you that looks as if I have thought about it for a long time, something that is really clever and cool. You know, not just any old rubbish... So that you think I thought about it for a long time, without me having thought about it, you know what I mean?!

Yes... I do... and so he'll for sure will take a little longer til I get that really cool, ironic piece of found paper... LOL...

So, the race is on... at least for M., methinks... but it usually is...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I like this one very much! Funny about those papers!!

Gesa said...

heheheh... isn't it just ?!