Monday 30 July 2007

A missing photo

This is one of the few earlier paintings of which I never took a photo, and incidentally it was also the very first painting that I did sell. So, after several months, I now finally 'have it back' as a photo record. As the very first of the Bedrock & Clouds series, it was the most realist one... myself trying to work through the composition, colours etc. Funnily enough, it's been the two realist ones of that series - this one along with another oil painting that have been the two of the lot that sold quickly ;)


Bedrock & Clouds #1, Pastel on board, 70x50cm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're painting pretty fast, aren't you!? :-)
IMHO ya kind of painting is a bit like van Gogh did.

go on and make some good paintings
McTi.

Gesa said...

Cheers, big ears!
LOL. As I say: easily bored but you should know that... would love to paint like van Gogh though.